Woodrow the Wood Duck

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Things I Like II
 
new pictures of the children--would love to have one of all of the adult children together someday--if    anyone is reading--great idea for Christmas !

the sound of Midget snoring at night

visiting my Mama early in the morning after I feed the goats

watching Spencer, Jordan, and May and Kendall create stories on my computer, they are very inventive--and VERY serious

Clara Grace's smile :)

letters in the mail--sweetest surprise!

ice cream in a glass with Almond milk poured over it

my reading corner in my room

watching Robert laugh at Riley saying "Ohhh, boy!"

jonquils coming up

Vickie still greeting me every morning with a "chir-r-rp" when I wake up

to be continued...

 
 
 
 
     


No comments:

Post a Comment