Woodrow the Wood Duck

Friday, September 14, 2012

Things I Like

I love how everyone is doing a  "things I like" post--it is informative AND entertaining so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon---here are some things I like!

Twilight at my house--sounds of crickets and frogs included

Early morning on the compound when there's a ground cloud over the field--especially when we have forgotten to turn off the tree lights--they glow in the foggy air and I love it.

The kids laughing.

The kids getting excited over something.

Hearing--I wish Robert could hear the night sounds out here--and how it's possible to tell that they are winding down--in another month or two it will be quiet out here at night.

The smell when they cut the grass.

Piano lessons

the new film app the kids have learned to use--they're pretty good!

Hot pudding

watching the deer creep out in the early afternoon all over the yard--when no one is here, of course

a good book

to be continued...........

No comments:

Post a Comment